Tree Lovers Delight
51 Warana Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Set over two levels and positioned in the ever popular Cooloola enclave, 51 Warana Street has plenty of appeal. Upon entering the front door, the hallway leads to 3 guest bedrooms and a separate TV/living area, all serviced by the newly appointed bathroom.
From the TV/living room, there is a glass sliding door that leads out to the terraced deck areas, a perfect place to laze around and enjoy basking in the sunshine whilst overlooking the lush tropical in ground pool and natures surrounds.
The upper level offers a feeling of space and warmth, with high ceilings, an abundance of natural light, and at every turn you are looking out to the beautiful, treed canopies. The stunning well-appointed kitchen is the central hub of the upper living area, with any gourmet chef feeling right at home.
The large open plan lounge and dining area open out to the semi enclosed sunroom, a perfect place to sit, relax and unwind. The master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, opens out to the under covered deck area and overlooks the pool. There is also a separate guest powder room located on this level.
Set on 546 sqm of land, 51 Warana Street is a 6-minute walk to Noosa Junction’s buzzing café scene, boutique shopping and cinemas, alternatively a 4-minute drive to Hastings Street Main Beach and Noosa National Park. There is plenty of room with extra off-street parking, a carport and single garage.
Situated in an area experiencing a remarkable transformation, 51 Warana Street is surrounded by high-quality homes. The neighborhood is evolving with older properties being replaced by stunning new residences and significant renovations, ensuring a thriving community.
For those looking for convenience and the feeling of living amongst the trees, this property is a must and inspections will not disappoint.
• Two level brick and timber home with galvanized roof.
• Built in 1990, north aspect.
• High ceilings and a combination of floating timber and tiled floors throughout.
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area with seamless flow to outdoor covered sunroom and covered timber entertaining deck.
• Separate family room with access to 2nd undercover entertainment area overlooking the pool.
• Stone benchtops, gas cooktop, electric oven, and dishwasher.
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe.
• Three guest bedrooms, two with robes and ceiling fans, all serviced by a central bathroom.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main living and master bedroom, with ceiling fans throughout the home.
• 11Kw solar panels ensuring minimal power bills
• Single car garage plus a carport
• Fully fenced secure yard with a resort style pool surrounded by tropical gardens.
• Total land area is 546m2.
• Smoke alarms and safety switch.
• Easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops & restaurants.
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park.
Council Rates: $2,188 p.a. approx.
Permanent Rental $1200 per week approx.
Buyer Interest: $1,600,000
0412 585 494
0407 147 521