Loaded With Character and Appeal
7 Belfa Place, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Nestled in a quiet residential cul-de-sac street with a picturesque north aspect, 7 Belfa Place stands as an embodiment of coastal character and charm. This solid split-level home, strategically positioned on a 600sqm block, boasts a unique architectural design that seamlessly blends sophistication with the tranquility of coastal living.
The property exudes a sense of spaciousness and light, thanks to its raked, high ceilings and an abundance of natural light. 7 Belfa Place offers a harmonious blend of relaxation and entertainment with a lounge and dining room that exude a laid-back vibe. Additionally, a separate living room on the second level provides a versatile space for various activities, ensuring every family member finds their ideal retreat.
The centrally located galley style kitchen is a focal point, combining practicality with style. Ample storage and preparation areas make it a haven for cooking enthusiasts. The kitchen overlooks the outdoor entertainment area, where a sparkling in-ground lagoon-style pool takes centre stage, surrounded by lush tropical landscaped gardens.
The three bedrooms offer private retreats for the residents. The master bedroom comes complete with an ensuite, walk-through robe, ceiling fan, and a balcony that provides a treetop view—an ideal spot to unwind on lazy Sunday afternoons. The two guest bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom and boast ceiling fans and built-in robes.
Situated in a sought-after location, 7 Belfa Place is only a 20-minute walk away from Noosa Junction’s vibrant café and wine bar scene, offering boutique shopping and easy access to public transport. A 3-minute drive to Noosa Springs 18-hole championship Golf Course, or a 6 minute drive to Gympie Terrace where an abundance of water craft and activities await.
• Construction – block and weatherboard with colorbond roof
• 600m2 block
• Home built in 1989 – approximately 34 years old
• 3 Bedrooms plus 2nd living area
• 2 Bathrooms – ensuite plus central bathroom with separate toilet
• Tiled living downstairs, timber vinyl plank upstairs, carpeted bedrooms and tiled bathrooms
• Galley style kitchen with electric cook top and oven, Smeg dishwasher and laminate benchtops
• 1.5 kw Solar (8 panels), reverse cycle split system in main living area
• Generous covered entertaining area overlooking the tropical pool, surrounded by beautiful tropical garden
• Large master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
• Under stair storage area
• Double lock up garage with internal access and storage area
• Walking distance to popular fresh produce farmers markets and local dog park
• Fully fenced yard with established tropical landscaped gardens that includes automated watering system and garden lighting
• Compliant smoke alarms, safety switch in place
• Approx 5-minute drive to Noosa Junction
• Approx 6-7 minutes’ drive to Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach
Rental: $1000 per week approx.
Council Rates: $2,228 p.a. approx.
Buyer Interest $1,790,000
Sam Plummer 0412 585 494
Angela Wood 0407 147 521