Rare Private Haven with Approved Studio Accommodation in Prime Location
15 Sunset Drive, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Just a 1-minute walk to Weyba Creek, perfect to launch a paddle ski, drop a crab pot in, a spot of fishing, and a gentle stroll across the bridge to the Noosa Farmers Market. 15 Sunset Dve is a 5-minute drive to Noosa Junction’s cafes, wine bars and boutique shopping precinct. Alternative a short drive to Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park.
This quality home is stylish, perfect for entertaining and caters for several living options.
15 Sunset Drive is a beautiful property capturing the best of coastal living situated in a prime location in the heart of Noosa Heads.
Seamless indoor/outdoor living makes it easy to enjoy this private sanctuary of immense appeal. Featuring a combination of polished concrete and spotted gum timber floors with high raked ceilings, creating a classic and ageless style.
Stunning spaces for living and dining are served by a kitchen with, soft closing cabinetry and a suite of quality appliances matches elegance to efficiency, while a fabulous tropical landscaped backdrop adds feature to the alfresco entertaining area, overlooking the sundrenched pool.
The generous master suite with ensuite and walk in robe, has direct access to a private deck area. The other two generous bedrooms with robes are serviced by a central bathroom and access to the newly re-fenced back-gardens.
In addition, there is separate studio accommodation, featuring spotted gum timber floors, high ceilings, banks of louvres allowing the sunlight to filtrate the room, a generous lounge/dining area with air conditioning, full kitchen, bathroom with integrated laundry, and bedroom. This unique set up is perfect for a potential Airbnb, guest, teenagers retreat, home office set up, or separate accommodation for extended family.
Inspections will not disappoint.
• 647m block
• Split level – Block construction with Colourbond roof
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Polished concrete and Spotted Gum timber floors
• Separate fully approved 1 bedroom studio with full kitchen gas, lounge and bathroom
• Generous open plan living areas, high ceilings
• Gourmet kitchen with AEG appliances gas, dishwasher inc.
• Large glass sliding doors
• Two outdoor living areas
• Fully fenced property with gated entrance
• Master bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Private balcony off master bedroom
• Air conditioning in master and living room
• Private 8x3m salt pool surrounded by lush gardens
• 1.5Kw solar power – 8 panels
• Convenient to schools, shops, and transport
• Walking distance to Noosa Farmers Markets
• Short drive to Hastings St and Noosa National Park
• Smoke Alarms and Safety Switch fitted
• Double lock up car garage with added storage area
Council Rates: $2987.00 p.a. approx.
Permanent Rental Return $1600.00 per week approx.