28 Tarina Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Located in a quiet residential street in the ever-popular Cooloola enclave. Set back up off the road in an elevated position with a north aspect, 28 Tarina Street is ready for you to move in and enjoy. Set over one level, on 658sqm of land, features include tiled living throughout, spacious living zones, a separate sound proofed media room and library/relaxation living space.
When entering the home there is an immediate sense of peace and tranquility. The open plan living, and kitchen are the central hub of the home, which overlook the outdoor timber deck area, perfect for entertaining, and the stunning lagoon style pool surrounded by rockery garden beds and landscaped gardens.
The master bedroom complete with reverse cycle split air conditioner, ensuite with barn style door and walk in robe is separate from the other three guest bedrooms. The other three separate guest bedrooms all complete with ceiling fans and shutters and a well-appointed bathroom are located at the opposite end of the home. There is plenty of room to accommodate the extended family or guests.
28 Tarina Street is a 12 minute walk to Noosa Junction’s buzzy café scene, boutique shopping and cinemas. There is plenty of room with extra off street parking for a boat, trailer, etc, plus a double garage and security gated entry to house any extra vehicles. For those looking to settle in and enjoy, inspections are a must and will not disappoint.
• Quality single level brick home with tiled roof
• Home is 28 yrs. old approx.
• Central kitchen has Carrara Marble island bench
• Siemen double ovens, induction cooktop, integrated Bosch fridge
• Soft close drawers and cupboards
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area with seamless flow to outdoor entertaining
• Fully covered outdoor entertaining area with Merbau timber deck and shade blinds
• Separate Media or TV room with double cavity slider and insulated with GIB Noise Control
• Master bedroom with en-suite and robes, separate from the other bedrooms
• Three double guest bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and robes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main open living area, master bedroom and two guest bedrooms
• Plantation shutters throughout most of the home
• Crim safe on all bedroom and living area windows and sliding doors
• Large 2 car garage with automatic door
• Covered side parking ideal for car, boat or caravan
• Automatic front entry gate, fully fenced secure yard with storage shed
• Tropical saltwater pool with Solar heating surrounded by granite boulders and native plants
• Total land area is 658m2
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops & restaurants
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Council Rates: $1,808 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1,4280 p.a. approx.