Sophisticated & Stylish
8 Granite Court, Noosaville QLD 4566
Set over one level, with an appealing north aspect, 8 Granite Court is situated in the ever – popular North Rise estate in Noosaville. Approximately 6 years of age, and in immaculate condition there is a welcoming feeling of space and warmth with high ceilings and open plan living, there is an abundance of natural light.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining spill out to the alfresco terrace which overlooks the sparkling in ground pool and is surrounded by beautiful established landscaped gardens which light up spectacularly at night and the home offers seamless indoor/outdoor flow.
The luxurious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe is separate from the other 2 generous guest bedrooms. The 2 guest bedrooms are all serviced by a main bathroom and there is a study/4th bedroom option.
Other features include ducted air-conditioning throughout the home, 5.3kw of solar, butler’s pantry, fabulous storage, and generous sized garden shed.
For those looking for style and panache, 8 Granite Court ticks all the boxes. Located 5-minutes’ drive to Gympie Terrace’s bustling café and restaurant scene and only a 10-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park. This home will suit most buyers, easy care and low maintenance, Granite Court is waiting for those who love privacy, natural light and for those who love to entertain, this home is perfect.
• 686sqm block
• Single level fully insulated home designed and built by Morcraft homes in 2016
• Construction: block render and colorbond roof
• 3 bedrooms, study/4th bedroom
• Generous open plan living, kitchen and dining with high ceilings
• Tiles throughout living areas & bathrooms, carpeted bedrooms
• Modern kitchen with Butler’s pantry: stone benchtops with waterfall edge, Asco dishwasher, Westinghouse appliances – oven, induction cooktop and microwave
• Zoned ducted split system air conditioning, ceiling fans in all rooms
• Master bedroom: ensuite with shower, separate toilet & double vanity, walk in robe
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes
• Office/4th bedroom with built robe
• Central bathroom plus separate powder room
• Large walk-in linen cupboard
• 5.3kw of solar with inverter
• Covered outdoor area with outdoor sink, overlooking the pool
• In ground salt/chlorinated swimming pool (5mx3m approx.)
• Fly screens on all opening windows & doors
• Alarm system
• Landscaped gardens, automatic sprinkler system, garden lighting
• Termite barrier system in place – Termimesh
• Double lock up garage with ceiling storage plus garden shed
Interest From $1,950,000
Council Rates: $2987.00 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1511.00 p.a. approx.
Permanent Rental Return $1900.00 per week approx.
Sam Plummer 0412 585 494
Angela Wood 0407 147 521