152 Shorehaven Drive, Noosa Waters QLD 4566
Immediately impressed by the modern design and light engaged spaces, this beautiful home is sure to suit many buyers with its stylish and practical floorplan.
Spanning a generous 705sqm allotment, the wide entranceway welcomes you into open plan living which forms the heart of the home.
Multiple areas overlook the large poolside entertaining with beautifully devised indoor-outdoor connectivity over one expansive level. Designed to capture aspects from every room, the home affords a sense of pure tranquility throughout, with privacy from every angle.
Dynamically proportioned, yet imbued with warmth and style, its sun-drenched interior expands from a generous double timber door entry foyer to open plan living, dining and kitchen with multiple sets of glass sliding doors that lead to the expansive poolside alfresco entertaining area, which will be the scene for long hours of enjoyment.
The refined neutral palette spills across four spacious bedrooms including home office and secondary lounge, whilst the surroundings cradle every external aspect. Amply accommodating, the thoughtfully zoned master bedroom has walk in and walk-through robes plus ensuite. The three guest bedrooms are beautifully separated, with robes and ceiling fans and are serviced by a central bathroom.
Displaying a relaxed coastal ambience, with easy indoor-outdoor entertaining options and gorgeous private outlooks, this residence displays a beautiful blend of style and family warmth and functionality, designed for alfresco living.
Located a 5-minute drive to Gympie Terrace’s bustling café and restaurant scene and only a 7-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park. This home will suit most buyers, easy care and low maintenance, 152 Shorehaven Drive is waiting for those who love privacy, natural light and for those who love to entertain, this home is perfect!
• Solid low-set home, construction rendered block with colourbond and tiled roof
• Built in 2000
• Private 705m2 block
• Open plan kitchen, dining, and living, with multiple glass sliders leading to outdoor covered entertaining
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, generous storage and
breakfast bench seating
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk through and walk in robes, plus ceiling fans and air conditioning
• Three double guest bedrooms, all with robes, ceiling fans and serviced by central bathroom
• Separate media room
• Separate office
• Tiled floors, carpeted bedrooms and media room, plantation shutters in guest bedrooms, bathroom, and lounge area
• Split system air conditioner in main living and two bedrooms
• Large covered outdoor Northeast facing tiled entertaining area
• Inground pool
• Double garage with automatic door
• Fully fenced yard with tropical gardens and fire pit area
• Compliant smoke alarms and safety switch in place
• Central location, short 5min drive to Gympie Terraces boutique shops, cafes & restaurants
• Short 7min drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Rental: $1,000 per week approx.
Council Rates: $2,142 p.a. approx.
AUCTION: 9th December @ 3.00pm
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.