Immaculate Haven In Prime Location
1/4 Lipton Street, Sunrise Beach QLD 4567
Move straight in, relax, recharge, and restore your sense of tranquillity in this modern perfectly positioned North facing townhouse located a short stroll from the sand and surf in Sunrise Beach.
A neutral palette and crisp modern finishes, create contemporary charm across a fluid and functional floorplan. The low maintenance aspect inside and out allows for more personal time, whether it be relaxing with family and friends in the undercover entertaining area, which is essentially an extension from the living/dining room with easy access to the gourmet kitchen or simply lounging by the pool.
The sleek functional kitchen sits at the heart of the home creating a social junction between open, airy lounge and dining areas.
Timber stairs lead to the spacious master suite, which boasts a generous walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite, while additional bedrooms share an elegant central bathroom. Internal access from the garage is a dream for distribution of provisions, as well as secure parking and extra storage space. There is parking in front of the garage plus guest parking bays and off street parking. A sophisticated selection of fixtures and finishes coupled with neutral tones, high ceilings and timber/tiled flooring bring a natural timeless aesthetic. Location is highly desirable with Sunrise Beach, shopping centre and the local High School and Primary school within a short easy walk. For convenience, public transport is only meters away.
– North facing townhouse, small complex of four
– Contemporary coastal interiors with a fusion of timber, tiled and textured finishes
– Open plan lounge plus dining area – both open to the expansive undercover north-facing entertaining area overlooking the inground pool
– Statement kitchen with breakfast seating, new quality Fisher and Paykel appliances and ample storage
– Master suite features walk in robe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite and Juliet balcony capturing beautiful sunset views to Mount Pomona
– Two generous sized additional bedrooms with built-in robes, both with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Modern central bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Mix of timber and tiled floors throughout
– Parking space in front of the garage plus guest parking bays and off street parking
– Tropical landscaped gardens
– Single car garage with automatic door and internal access plus off-street parking
– Small complex of four, low body corporate fees and pet friendly
– Walk to Sunshine Beach High School 400m, Sunshine Beach Primary School 1.2km, IGA and shops 400m, Sunrise Beach 700m
– A peaceful pocket short walking distance to Sunshine Beach cafes, bars and restaurants
Interest From $1,375,000
Body Corporate Fees $2000 p.a. approx.
Rental: $900per week approx.
Council Rates: $2,000 p.a. approx.