4 Wyandra Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
The hard work has been done, so there is nothing to do here but unpack and start enjoying all Noosa has to offer. Featuring a spacious open plan kitchen, dining, and living area, with sliding door access to a wraparound deck, overlooking the pool, ensuring a warm and welcoming space to relax and enjoy the cooling afternoon breezes.
The modern gourmet kitchen has stone benches and quality appliances. Off the living area, sectioned via a stylish barn door, is a versatile separate living space and bathroom, which could easily double as a home office or fourth bedroom, perfect for teenagers or guests. A further two double bedrooms are complete with built in robes and are serviced by a central bathroom. The large master bedroom opens to a private balcony and includes walk in robe and luxury ensuite.
4 Wyandra Street is in an elevated position in the heart of Noosa Heads. This fully renovated home is 5min walk to Noosa Junction’s cafes, restaurants, and boutique shopping precinct.
High quality workmanship, with superior materials and finishes set this immaculately presented home in a league of its own. Modern, clean lines distinguish the style of this home, while a neutral colour palette provides the perfect canvas to add your individual touch.
Just a short 20min walk to Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach, this property offers the opportunity for an enviable lifestyle.
• Fully renovated family home in the heart of Noosa Heads
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
• Bosch Appliances, induction cooktop
• Open plan living/dining opens to entertainment deck
• Inground swimming pool with sandstone surrounds
• Separate living space/fourth bedroom with ensuite
• Master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Guest bedrooms serviced by central bathroom
• Well-appointed laundry
• High gloss floor tiles and quality carpets
• Level fully fenced landscaped grounds
• Close to Noosa Junction, Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach, and National Park
• New wiring, plumbing and screens
• Tiled living areas, carpeted bedrooms
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Safety switch and smoke alarms
• Land size 599sqm
Current Market Rental $1200 per week approx.
Council Rates: $2,280 p.a. approx.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.