Luxury Without Limits
5 Limosa Circuit, Noosaville QLD 4566
Every classic luxury has been incorporated into the dimensions of this spectacular contemporary residence.
Created and crafted to deliver spaces that will clearly remain at the forefront of design excellence far into the future, this is an address that leads rather than follows, that sets benchmarks instead of merely meeting standards – it’s a home that represents a way to live, not just a place to live.
Stunning spaces for living and dining are served by a kitchen where soft closing cabinetry and a suite of quality Miele appliances matches elegance to efficiency while a fabulous tropical landscaped backdrop features the North facing alfresco entertaining area, with built in BBQ, overlooking the pool.
Three alluring ensuited bedrooms, the master with walk in robe, has direct access to a private undercover area. There is a dedicated study/office and separate media that reflect the commitment to comfort and these signature spaces are further enhanced by ducted heating/cooling throughout. The home is wired for sound and has security intercom.
Located a 5-minute drive to Gympie Terrace’s bustling café and restaurant scene and only a 10-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park. This home will suit most buyers, easy care and low maintenance, 5 Limosa Circuit is waiting for those who love privacy, natural light and for those who love to entertain, this home is perfect!
* 615sqm corner block
* Architecturally single level home designer by Phil Quayle, Built By Suncity Homes
* Construction: block render and madison soho tile roof
* 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, office
* Generous open plan living with high ceilings
* Travertine tiles throughout living areas & bathrooms
* Separate media room carpeted, surround sound system in place
* Modern kitchen: stone benchtops, 2 x Fisher & Pykel dish draws, Miele appliances – oven, combi oven, steam oven, warming draw, & coffee machine, induction cooktop, soft close draws, 2 Pac finishes
* Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout, ceiling fans in bedrooms
* Master bedroom: carpeted, access to private deck, ensuite with shower, toilet & double vanity, walk in robe
* Bedrooms: all ensuited, carpeted, built in robes
* Office: bamboo floors, new guinea rosewood built in shelves
* Covered north facing outdoor area built in bbq
* Sunergy glass on windows and doors
* In ground swimming pool surrounded by landscaped gardens
* Crim safe on all access doors, fly screens on all opening windows & doors
* Vacuum aide, alarm system, intercom
* Landscaped gardens, automatic sprinkler system, garden lighting
* Water tank (underground) 10,200 litres
* Termite barrier system in place – Termimesh
* Double lock up garage
AUCTION 7th November 2022 @ 4.00pm
Council Rates: $2987.00 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1511.00 p.a. approx.
Permanent Rental Return $1900.00 per week approx.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.