Picture Perfect In Noosa Heads
14 Wyona Drive, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Auction Location: ON-SITE
Elevated and full of charm, in the heart of Noosa Heads, 14 Wyona Dr is a heart-warming home from every direction.
The light filled, open plan living, dining and kitchen has high pitched ceilings and seamless access to the outdoor covered entertaining area which overlooks the pool. So easy to picture yourself there on a summers evening enjoying the tranquillity of this space.
The spacious kitchen features stone benchtops with breakfast bar and quality stainless Miele appliances.
The master bedroom is located on the second level, with en-suite and walk-in robes, while the other two bedrooms are located on the ground level and are serviced by a main bathroom. Separate sitting areas on both levels, provide extra space for all the family to relax.
There is a large flat lawned area creating the perfect platform for children and pets to play, plus a single car garage and carport.
For those looking for a beautiful family home, surrounded by lush tropical gardens, this beautiful home is just simply, perfect! Located a 5-minute drive to Noosa Junction, Noosa’s famous Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park, highlight the appeal of this position.
• Private 607m2 elevated position
• Open plan kitchen, dining, and living, opening to outdoor covered entertaining
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robes
• Two double bedrooms, both with robes, ceiling fans and serviced by central bathroom
• Two separate sitting rooms
• Tiled floors, carpeted bedrooms
• Split system air conditioner in main living
• Inground pool surrounded by timber decking
• 5.2kw solar
• Single garage with carport
• Fully fenced yard with tropical landscaped gardens and flat lawned area
• Compliant smoke alarms and safety switch in place
• Quiet location, short 5min drive to Noosa Junction and Hastings St boutique shops, cafes & restaurants
Rental: $1000 per week approx.
Council Rates: $2,142 p.a. approx.
AUCTION 3rd November @ 5.30pm
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.