26 Rani Circuit, Noosaville QLD 4566
Auction Location: ON-SITE
Set over one level, 26 Rani Circuit is situated in the ever – popular North Rise Estate in Noosaville. Approximately 5 years of age, this ultimate entertainer has it all, spacious in size, offering a feeling of calm, relaxed, easy-care living.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining featuring high pitched ceilings all overlook the sparkling in ground pool with water feature, spa jets and ecosmart firepits either end. There is seamless indoor/outdoor flow, with large glass stacker doors and numerous areas to escape, relax and unwind.
The stunning kitchen features a 900mm Smeg 6 burner cooktop and oven, offers ample cupboard and storage space, including a generous secret entry butler’s pantry. No stone has been left unturned in this beautifully appointed single level home.
For the ultimate sports enthusiast, there is a well-equipped sports bar, the perfect place to watch your favourite team perform. Features include ice maker, wine/beer fridges, dishwasher and sink. From the bar room, you can relax and unwind in the fabulous alfresco area with a built-in fireplace, BBQ and Teppanyaki bar, all spilling out to the pool. There is also a guest powder room. Continuing the entertainment is a tiered 12-seater built-in cinema room, perfect for watching the big Blockbusters.
The luxurious master bedroom with ensuite, featuring his and hers vanity, double shower, and heated towel rails, opens out to the pool via large glass stacker doors. The two double guest bedrooms with French style opening doors located at the front of the home, open out to the deck and beautifully landscaped garden area with impressive garden lighting.
The generous third bedroom overlooks the rear garden which provides outdoor entertaining under the stars, with beautiful outdoor lighting. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning features throughout the home, plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms and all living zones. All guest bedrooms are serviced by a main bathroom with bathtub, floor to ceiling tiles, his and hers vanity, and heated towel rails.
Other features include a separate office, 6.25kw of solar, fully automated irrigation system, electronically controlled garden lighting, insulated throughout, ample storage, including a loft storage located above the double garage. 26 Rani Circuit has it all.
For those looking style and something for the whole family, 26 Rani Circuit ticks all the boxes. Located a 5-minute drive to Gympie Terrace’s bustling café and restaurant scene and only a 10-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park.
This home will suit most buyers, easy care and low maintenance, Rani Circuit is waiting for those who love privacy, natural light and for those who love to entertain, this home is perfect.
• Quality low-set home completed in 2017
• Built by Shine Builders
• Total land area is 686m2
• Rendered exterior with brick veneer and tiled roof, fully insulated
• Tile floors throughout – carpet in bedrooms
• Aluminium framed doors and windows with a combination of sliders, stacking and French doors and louvers
• Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
• Spacious open plan living with pitched ceiling, stacker doors opening to the pool
• Theatre room with cinema seating, projector, and big screen
• Central kitchen has Caesar stone bench tops, double sink and breakfast bar
• Smeg appliances – 900mm 6 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, and dishwasher
• Full butler’s pantry with Caesar stone benchtops, sink and ample storage
• Grand master bedroom with large en-suite including his/her vanity, heated towel rail, double shower and walk in robe
• Three double guest bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Generous home office
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Magnesium pool with water feature, 3m spa bench, and pool lighting
• Fully equipped sports bar with built in wine fridge, beer fridge, ice maker, dishwasher, and sink.
• Covered entertaining with gas fireplace, built in BBQ, wok and Teppanyaki plate, overlooking the pool
• Large outdoor rear entertaining area with outdoor lighting on remote control over pergola
• Large 2 car auto garage with internal access and built-in storage. Access to roof void with storage and flooring plus separate storage room
• Fully automated irrigation system and garden lighting
• Pool equipment shed with extra storage plus storage shed, both with power
• 6.25kw solar
• Quiet location, easy walk to river, shops & restaurants
Council Rates: $2,987.00 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1,511.00 p.a. approx.
AUCTION Friday 10th June at 1:00pm
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.