RIPE FOR RENOVATING OR REDEVELOPING
19 Wantima Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Boasting excellent renovation or new build opportunities, this single level timber clad home sits on a generous 622m2 block in a highly sought-after location and is bursting with potential!
Located only 10 minutes’ walk to Noosa Junctions local restaurants/shops and cafes and a short distance to Hastings Street and Noosa National park.
Set in the quiet residential pocket of Cooloola, this property presents an excellent opportunity for home buyers, renovators and investors alike!
There is a generous well-appointed kitchen with good bench space. Open plan living/dining area with air conditioning, separate laundry, and a great undercover entertaining area.
Three carpeted bedrooms are featured off the hallway and all include built in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has access to the two-way family bathroom, which includes separate bath and shower.
• Excellent renovation or new build potential in a sought-after location
• Cedar timber home with colourbond roof
• Built in 1985, north aspect
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Master bedroom with two-way bathroom and robes
• Two guest bedrooms, with robes and ceiling fans
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main living with ceiling fans throughout the rest of the home.
• Single car garage.
• Located on a quiet street, 50m from off lead dog park with children’s
Fully fenced flat secure yard with plenty of room for a pool.
• Total land area is 622m2.
• Compliant smoke alarms and safety switch.
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops & restaurants.
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park.