Loaded With Character And Appeal
3 Currawong Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Recently renovated, this solid brick home built on a 645sqm block is loaded with character and appeal. Exposed brickwork, high ceilings and an abundance of natural light are just some of the redeeming features 3 Currawong Street has to offer. This single level home offers two living zones, a relaxed lounge and dining room, plus a generous family room.
The brand-new kitchen featuring stone benchtop and all new Belling Cookcentre 900 Induction, 696lt Samsung fridge, and Smeg dishwasher, is centrally located with ample storage and preparation area, perfect for the cooking enthusiast.
There are four bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk-through robe and ceiling fan. The other three guest bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom and offer ceiling fans.
3 Currawong Street is perfectly located in a quiet residential street with a north aspect, magnesium in ground pool and only a 20-minute walk to Noosa Junction’s bustling café and wine bar scene with boutique shopping and public transport. Other features include, new carpets, new flooring, fully renovated kitchen and ensuite, ceiling fans, lights. There is a single garage, with extra off street parking. Inspections will impress.
• 645sqm block
• Single level home, approx. 32 years of age
• Brick construction with colourbond roof
• Colonial style design with front wrap around verandah
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Master bedroom with walk through robe and fully renovated ensuite
• Large living room with high pitched ceiling
• Open plan fully renovated kitchen, dining, plus 2nd living area
• Mix of vinyl timber flooring, tiles and carpet throughout
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and main living area
• Split cycle air-conditioner in the main living area
• Wrap around verandahs all sides of the house
• Magnesium inground pool and entertaining area
• Convenient location only minutes’ walk to Noosa Junction
• Handy to schools, shops, and transport
• Single car garage
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops & restaurants or Farmers Markets
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Council Rates: $2148.00 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1425.00 p.a. approx.
Permanent Rental $1000.00 per week approx.