Stunning Parkside Residence
12 Headland Drive, Noosaville QLD 4566
Stylish with clean modern lines, this delightful home is sure to impress. Perfectly located in the sought-after Headland’s Estate in Noosa Waters, with a north aspect opening out to the park.
Clean white interiors and an abundance of light create an elegant design scheme throughout this home. Enjoy the relaxed Noosa lifestyle here, only a gentle walk to the Noosa River precinct on spectacular Gympie Terrace with its boating, cafe culture and boutique shopping.
The lower level of the home features the main living zone with formal and informal living areas which are complimented by a modern kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances. There are 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans and 2 bathrooms located on this level.
Designed as a parent’s retreat, upstairs you will find a generous sitting area with access to a private balcony and the spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite, also with access to the private balcony.
There is a large covered outdoor entertaining with ceiling fan overlooking the sparkling in ground swimming pool. 12 Headland Drive backs onto a green oasis parkland and playground making this property perfect for young families.
Located in a quiet residential pocket of Noosaville, only a short drive from schools, shopping centres, restaurants and the Noosa River. Positioned in the heart of Noosaville, this spacious, impeccably presented home would make any buyer proud to call it home.
• Quality two level home brick rendered; upper-level light weight rendered.
• Tiled roof, recently repointed and repainted gutters/facias.
• Home is approx. 22 yrs old, in a north facing position.
• Stone bench with breakfast bar, generous storage, stainless steel appliances.
• Kitchen, living and family room all have access to entertaining/pool area through sliding doors.
• Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Parents retreat off master bedroom with access to a private balcony overlooking the pool.
• Three generous sized guest bedrooms all with robes and ceiling fans.
• Two full bathrooms on the lower level, one with separate toilet.
• Sliding doors off the living, dining, kitchen, and family area to undercover entertaining, overlooking the pool and park.
• 4 reverse cycle air-conditioning units – x2 lower level x2 upper level
• Security system
• 5kw solar – 20 panels
• Secure gated access plus large double garage with automatic door.
• Extra off-street parking
• Beautiful, landscaped gardens with water feature, fully fenced secure yard.
• Total land area is 704m2.
• Backs onto park with playground facilities.
• Quiet location, easy walk to Gympie Terraces shops & restaurants.
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park.
Council Rates: $2040 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1624 p.a. approx.
Permanent Rental $1300 per week approx.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.