Tranquillity, Elegance and Style
13 Seagull Court, Noosa Waters QLD 4566
Positioned in the heart of Noosa Waters, this spacious, impeccably maintained single level home is only a gentle walk to the Noosa River precinct and spectacular Gympie Terrace with its boating, cafe culture and boutique shopping.
Entering through the gate, you are immediately immersed in a tranquil oasis. Travertine tiling, beautifully landscaped gardens and a elegant water feature surround the pool and set the scene for a home that has been designed for easy entertaining.
This incredibly stylish home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal and informal living zones. The spacious modern kitchen is the focal point of the home and is finished off with stainless steel appliances and Caesar stone bench tops. A large servery window and sliding doors opens out to your private outdoor haven creating a seamless blend of indoor-outdoor living.
Backing onto a natural reserve park, this home offers a relaxed and tranquil environment perfect for buyers looking for a peaceful place to call home.
• Quality low-set brick home with tiled roof
• Home is approx. 24 yrs old, in a north facing cul de sac position
• Large Caesar stone Island bench with breakfast bar, stainless steel double drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, Miele electric oven, and an Ariston gas cooktop
• Servery window to outdoor entertaining area
• Multiple living areas plus study nook
• Master bedroom with multiple banks of robes, ensuite and ceiling fan
• Two guest bedrooms, with robes
• Fourth bedroom/office with robes
• Central bathroom with separate toilet and laundry
• Sliding doors off the living/dining and kitchen area to undercover entertaining, overlooking the pool with water feature
• 9m x 4m in ground pool
• 4 reverse cycle air-conditioners, lounge/dining area, 2nd living area, master bedroom, 4th bedroom/office, ceiling fans throughout
• Large double garage with automatic door
• Beautiful, landscaped gardens, fully fenced secure yard
• Total land area is 640m2
• Backs onto native reserve
• Quiet location, easy walk to Gympie Terraces shops & restaurants
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Council Rates: $2151.00 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1588.00 p.a. approx.
Permanent Rental $1100 – $1200 per week approx.