4 Longcove Place, Peregian Springs QLD 4573
Recently refurbished, this modern and light home is built on one level and designed with young families or downsizers in mind. Perfectly positioned to capture the northerly aspect, this spacious three bedroom home enjoys abundant natural light and breezes. The fully fenced yards offer plenty of room for the kids to play and provides room for a pool to the north.
The floor plan is ideal with large living and dining surrounding the modern white kitchen, 3 generous bedrooms are located towards the rear and the master has a large walk-in robe and sleek en-suite. This home has been meticulously maintained and is freshly renovated so you can move straight in with no extra work required.
Longcove Place is a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac which is close to parkland and just a short distance to shops and schools. A fantastic opportunity to purchase this immaculate home in a highly sought after location.
• Built in 2010 by award winning Aquatic Homes
• Rendered exterior with Colorbond roof
• Newly refurbished throughout in 2021
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage
• Master suite has large walk-in robe + ensuite
• North facing undercover alfresco area
• Situated on a 475m2 of land
• 5000 Litre rainwater tank
• Air-conditioning in the living area and master bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Fully fenced landscaped yard with room for a pool
• Great street appeal and low maintenance gardens
• Close to schools, shops and amenities
• Quiet leafy court, five minutes from the beach
• Expected rental return approximately $750 plus per week