LIGHT FILLED, NORTH FACING DUPLEX
1/24 Bluefin Court, Noosaville QLD 4566
Auction Location: 1/24 Bluefin Crt, Noosaville.
Set over two levels with a north aspect, this sophisticated duplex is an 800m walk to Gympie Terrace, featuring cafes, wine bars, and boutique shopping. Noosa River is a hive of activity, with a buzzing atmosphere and fabulous riverside walks.
The ground floor features spacious open plan kitchen and living, flowing seamlessly out to the alfresco entertaining area overlooking the sparkling inground pool. There is an abundance of natural light, high ceilings, a generous master bedroom with ensuite, and French doors opening out to the courtyard.
The upper-level features include, a second living area, two generous guest bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans. The generous second master bedroom opens out to a private balcony and has a well-appointed 2-way bathroom.
Tucked away in a quiet court, this duplex with beautiful, landscaped gardens, exudes contemporary class and subtle sophistication, with a well laid out floor plan and premium appointments throughout, it is truly something special.
The modern kitchen is well equipped with stone benches, ample cupboards and breakfast bar. There is a feeling of integration, placing focus on the generous living area. Crisp fresh lines combined with high ceilings, soft color palate and timber staircase complement the décor and add to the warmth and depth of the home.
Located in the highly sought after Noosaville precinct, 1/24 Bluefin Court is a flat level walk to the Noosa Village Shopping Centre and a 5-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Hastings Street, Main Beach and National Park.
There is reverse cycle air-conditioning in the main living area on the ground floor and second living area upstairs. Internal access to the double garage is through the laundry.
This exceptional duplex has plenty to offer, and inspections are a must.
• Quality duplex with security gated entry
• Construction is concrete block rendered with a colourbond roof
• Intercom system
• Tiled flooring on the ground floor, carpeted on the upper level and all bedrooms
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining, sliding doors to the outdoor alfresco terrace
• Stone benchtop in kitchen, Westinghouse cooktop, and oven, Dishlex dishwasher
• Master bedroom on the ground floor features built-in robes, French doors to courtyard and two-way bathroom
• Outdoor entertaining area with undercover sitting area and saltwater pool
• Ceiling fans throughout, reverse cycle split system on ground floor and upper-level living area
• Second carpeted living room on upper level
• 2nd upper-level guest bedroom features robes and French doors to private balcony and two-way bathroom with bath
• 3rd upper-level guest bedroom features built-in robes
• Double garage with internal access to the laundry
• Private secure landscaped gardens
• Quiet location, easy walk to river, shops & restaurants
• 5-minute drive to Hastings Street and Noosa Beach
Council Rates: $2397.28 p.a. approx.
Rental Return: $1200.00 -$1300.00per week approx.
Body Corporate insurance only approx. $1060.35 per annum