4 Wyandra Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Located in a quiet residential street in the ever-popular Cooloola enclave. With millions of dollars currently being invested in the area, knock downs, new builds, renovations, extensions, Cooloola Hill is a hive of activity. Set back up off the road in an elevated position, 4 Wyandra Street offers enormous potential.
Upon entry through the gate and up a flight of sandstone stairs, the home is set over one level, overlooking the pool and park across the street. Offering dual living arrangements, there are two separate, independent living zones connected via an internal breezeway.
Features include a total of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, the floorplan is very flexible and can accommodate two families if required. Both living areas open out to a balcony and overlook the sparkling in ground pool, recently resurfaced and looks new.
This home is very private, and a lot of work has already been carried out on the outside of the home, including new retaining walls, all new sandstone paving, fencing, new lawns, and resurfacing of the pool.
4 Wyandra Street lends itself for improvement, has plenty of potential, with either a complete make over or a mini make over, either way, the choice is yours. There is also a double garage and off street parking.
Perfectly positioned, a 5-minute walk to Noosa Junction’s vibrant café and wine bar scene, shopping village and Noosa Cinema’s, or a 20-minute walk to Noosa ‘s famous Main Beach and Hastings Street, this home will suit those looking for a place to capitalize on and enjoy.
• Single level rendered home with colourbond roof
• Home is approx. 26 years old
• Ideal for renovating or knock down and build your dream home
• Dual living potential
• Central kitchen plus kitchenette
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Balcony off three living areas
• Two en-suited bedrooms with robes
• Two guest bedrooms with robes are serviced by a central bathroom
• Ceiling fans in all living areas and bedrooms
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main open living area
• Double garage with automatic door and off street parking
• Fully fenced grounds with landscaped surrounds, new retaining walls
• Total land area is 599m2
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops & restaurants
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Current Market Rental $900 per week
Council Rates: $2,280 per annum approx.
Water Rates: $1,4280 per annum approx.