Privacy and Convenience Assured
1/1 Ketch Place, Noosaville QLD 4566
Located in the quiet residential enclave of Noosa Waters and yet conveniently located to all that Noosa has to offer, Ketch Place is a perfect find.
Once you enter the home from the front door, there is an immediate sense of calm and tranquility. Open plan in design, with sliding doors opening out to the outdoor deck areas, surrounded by established gardens, offering plenty of room to sit, relax, unwind and or entertain your friends and family.
The tiled living area offers an abundance of natural light, neutral colour tones and easy living. The smart compact kitchen offers functionality and is well thought out, providing ample bench space, substantial cupboards, and drawers. The master bedroom with en-suite is located on the ground floor, with sliding doors opening out to a decked area, offering that indoor/outdoor flow, peace and privacy.
Upstairs features include 2 generous guest bedrooms, one with built-in robes and a ceiling fan, the other bedroom features a walk-in robe, ceiling fan, balcony and a 2-way bathroom which services both bedrooms. There is a separate lounge/TV room located upstairs, perfect as your own private space, or is also ideal for visitors.
1/1 Ketch Place is a flat level 800m walk to the ever-popular Gympie Terrace riverside hub offering chic cafe’s, buzzing bar scene and boutique shopping. Alternatively, a 10-minute walk to the Noosa Village Shopping Centre and a 5-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Hastings Street, Main Beach and National Park.
• Quality duplex, corner block location
• Construction is concrete block rendered with aluminum roof
• Tiled on the ground floor, carpeted on the upper level
• Spacious open plan living, sliding doors to the outdoor alfresco multi decked terrace
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtop in kitchen, Miele cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Two-way bathroom on the ground floor and upper level
• Separate laundry with storage
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Second living area on upper level
• Ground floor master bedroom option with reverse cycle split system
• Guest bedroom with mirrored robes on upper level
• Upper-level master bedroom with walk-in robe, and private balcony
• Double garage with internal access and storage
• Private secure landscaped gardens with irrigation system
• Quiet location, easy walk to river, shops & restaurants
• 5-minute drive to Hastings Street and Noosa Beach
Council Rates: $2,067.58 p.a. approx.
Rental Return: $1,100.00 -$1,200.00per week approx
Body Corporate insurance only, approx. $870.00 per annum