Seize The Opportunity
34 Tarina Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Located in a quiet residential street in the ever-popular Cooloola enclave. Set back up off the road in an elevated position capturing the cooling breezes and an outlook, 34 Tarina Street is ready for you to move in, enjoy, or value ad to.
Set over two levels on 676sqm of land, the lower level comprises of a large living/games room, with glass sliding doors opening out to the paved outdoor area, an office, guest bathroom and ample under house storage. The internal timber staircase leads to the upper-level that features timber floors, high ceilings and large open plan living. Sliding doors open out to a wrap-around verandah and outdoor undercover deck area at the rear of the property. There are 3 bedrooms on this level, master with en-suite and two guest bedrooms serviced by the main bathroom.
34 Tarina Street is fully fenced and set in a quiet location, other features include side access for a boat, caravan or trailer, a double garage and plenty of storage options.
Situated only 12-minute walk to Noosa Junction’s buzzy café scene, boutique shopping and cinemas. Alternatively, a 5-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Hastings Street, Main Beach and Noosa National Park. This ideal location is a must for buyers to inspect, inspections will not disappoint.
• Quality two level brick veneer and Hardy plank home with colourbond roof
• Home is 31yrs. old approx. Built by Joe Terren
• Timber benchtops electric oven, and gas cooktop
• High raked ceilings and timber floors throughout upstairs area
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area with seamless flow to multiple outdoor covered entertaining areas
• Master bedroom with en-suite and robes, great separation from the other bedrooms
• Two guest bedrooms, with robes and ceiling fans serviced by a central bathroom
• Sliding doors off living/dining areas
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in master bedroom with ceiling fans throughout the rest of the home
• Large open plan area, bathroom and study on lower level, offering flexibility to redesign
• 24 x solar panels
• Large 2 car garage with automatic door
• Side access for a boat or caravan and room for a pool
• Fully fenced secure yard
• Total land area is 676m2
• Smoke alarms and safety switch
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops and restaurants
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach and Noosa National Park
Council Rates: $1,904.56 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1,732.00 p.a. approx.
Permanent Rental $800-$850 per week approx.