1/109 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566
For those who love to be in the heart of it, Gympie Terrace has it all. Paved pathways meandering along the river shores, with park like setting. Plenty of areas to enjoy a picnic lunch, watch the boaties bob on by, a gentle stroll, Gympie Terrace is perfect for those who adore the outdoors.
Villa 1/109 Gympie Terrace is located along the Noosa River precinct with ease of access to chic restaurants and cafes, and the Noosa Village Shopping precinct.
The semi – detached villa offers an abundance of natural light throughout, seamless flow from the kitchen, dining and living out to the outdoor terrace overlooking the sparkling in ground pool with water feature, landscaped surrounds and park like setting. There is also a guest powder room located on this level.
Features include high ceilings, Blackbutt parquetry flooring, stacker sliding glass doors, picture windows, gas fire – place, Italian design bespoke cabinetry, floor to ceiling Italian Bisazza glass mosaic tiles in the bathrooms and classy finishes throughout.
There are 3 bedrooms located on the upper level, one with ensuite and walk in robe, the other two bedrooms are serviced by a two – way bathroom.
This villa is perfect for permanent living, easy care holiday home, and there is even a rental history for holiday letting should one desire.
There is nothing to do here, other than move in, unpack, sit back, relax, and enjoy.
– Located in a fabulous river side precinct capturing cooling breezes
– Short 4min stroll to the river, restaurants, and shops
– Wright Signature Homes- 3.5 years old
– Ducted zoned air-conditioning throughout
– Ceiling fans throughout including outdoor terrace
– 8kw solar
– 3 bedrooms, master with walk through robe and ensuite, 2nd bedroom with two-way bathroom
– Italian Bisazza glass mosaic feature wall tiles, floor to ceiling in all bathrooms and on the pool water feature
– Flooring – Blackbutt timber parquetry throughout
– Modern entertainers’ kitchen with 3-meter Caesar stone bench, extra thick, with waterfall edges
– Self-closing draws, dishwasher, pyrolytic Miele oven and induction cooktop
– Single garage and a covered carport
– High ceilings and glass picture windows
– Large covered outdoor entertaining overlooking the pool with water feature and surround by tropical gardens. There is also a 2nd outdoor terrace.
– Built in floor to ceiling cabinetry in rear of garage
– Rates $1,656.00 P/A
– Expected Permanent Rental $1,200 P/W
– Body Corporate $1,400 P/A
– Holiday rental figures available on request