Few and Far Between
2/1 Bluefin Court, Noosaville QLD 4566
Located 800m walk to Noosa River, this newly built, rare find is now available for someone to move in unpack and enjoy our Noosa lifestyle.
Directly opposite a park, this beautifully appointed two level duplex has plenty to offer. Entry into the unit is secure and private, you are greeted with an abundance of natural light through the large glass panels and louvre windows, overlooking the sparkling inground pool.
Upon entry to the unit, the living and kitchen, fitted with all Bosch appliances, self-closing draws and butler’s pantry are open plan in design, with seamless flow opening out to the outdoor entertaining area and pool.
There is a spacious master bedroom, carpeted throughout, walk in robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles located on the ground floor. There is a separate powder room ideally situated for the visitors.
The upper level via the timber staircase opens to a designated study/office area, carpeted throughout with a further two generous sized bedrooms, both with ensuites and walk in robes. There is a balcony overlooking the park situated off one of the bedrooms. The luxurious finishes throughout include floor to ceiling tiles in all bathrooms, stone benchtops, high ceilings, reverse cycle ducted air and neutral tones.
The gardens are superbly landscaped, incorporating, rockery garden beds, a combination of timber and tiles, plus lush lawn area. There is also a double garage.
2/1 Bluefin Court is perfect for those looking for some luxury, space and easy care, brand new, nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
Opportunities like this are rare to find in such a central location, flat level walk to Noosa Village shopping precinct, cafes and restaurants.
• Quality duplex completed in 2020
• Built by Sanks Construction
• Designed by Coastal property Solutions
• Construction is a mixture of cladding, walls and roof are fully insulated
• Intercom with bult in camera
• Rendered exterior with Colourbond roof
• Tiled flooring throughout with carpeted bedrooms
• Aluminum framed doors and windows
• Spacious open plan living and dining area
• Central kitchen has granite bench tops, Bosch appliances and walk-in pantry
• Large master bedroom with en-suite, walk-in robes and private balcony
• Two double guest bedrooms both ensuited with walk in robes
• Study nook with built in desk
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Fully covered entertaining overlooking saltwater plunge pool
• Large 2 car lock-up garage with internal entry
• Solar – 6.6kw
• Private secure landscaped yard
• Quiet location, easy walk to river, shops & restaurants
• 5 minute drive to Hastings Street and Noosa Beach