1/20 Sunseeker Close, Noosaville QLD 4566
Located 900m walk to Noosa River and Gympie Terrace’s vibrant café and bar scene, this rare find is now available for someone to move in unpack and enjoy our Noosa lifestyle.
Situated in a cul de sac position, opposite a park, with water glimpses, this beautifully presented two level townhouse has plenty to offer.
The unit is secure and private, with an abundance of natural light.
Upon entry to the unit, the living and kitchen flow seamlessly to the outdoor patio and out to the sparkling pool.
There is a guest bedroom with built in robe, a separate bathroom with laundry located on the ground floor. The upper level opens to a hallway accessing the two generous bedrooms, both with ensuites and built in robes.
There is a balcony overlooking the park and Noosa Waters canal situated off the master bedroom.
1/20 Sunseeker Close is only one of three townhouses, offering plenty of storage and a single garage. Inspections are a must, buyers will not be disappointed.
Ideal for a couple, weekend pad, holiday home or an investment property, 1/20 Sunseeker Close is a delight.
Opportunities like this are rare to find in such a central location, flat level walk to Noosa Village shopping precinct, cafes and restaurants.
• One of three Townhouses in a cul-de-sac position
• Water views from ground floor patio
• Lower Level – Open plan living and kitchen, bedroom and bathroom/laundry
• Upper level – Master bedroom with generous ensuite, 2nd bedroom also ensuited
• Balcony off master bedroom with water views
• Bosch electric oven and cooktop, Westinghouse dishwasher, laminate benchtops
• Ceiling fans in all rooms, split system air conditioning in main living
• Built in robes in all rooms
• Rendered exterior with Colourbond roof
• Tiled flooring through the entry and kitchen, carpeted bedrooms and lounge area
• Aluminum framed doors and windows, security screens on lower level doors
• Open plan living and dining area
• In ground saltwater pool – complex
• Single car garage with automatic door
• Quiet location, easy walk to river, shops & restaurants
• 5 minute drive to Hastings Street and Noosa Beach