POSITION, POSITION, POSITION
4 Wyandra Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Located in a quiet residential street in the ever-popular Cooloola enclave. Set back up off the road in an elevated position, 4 Wyandra Street offers enormous potential.
Upon entry through the gate and up a flight of stairs, the home is set over one level, overlooking the pool and park across the street. 4 Wyandra Street offers dual living arrangements, there are two separate, independent living zones connected via an internal breezeway.
Features include a total of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, the floorplan is very flexible and can accommodate two families if required. Both living areas open out to timber decking and overlook the pool. The home is very private, surrounded by established palms and trees.
4 Wyandra Street lends itself for improvement, has plenty of potential, with either a complete make over or a mini make over, either way, the choice is yours. There is also a double garage.
Centrally positioned, 5 minute walk to Noosa Junction’s vibrant café and wine bar scene, shopping village and Noosa Cinema’s, or a 20 minute walk to Noosa ‘s famous Main Beach and Hastings Street, this home will suit those looking for a place to capitalize on and enjoy.
• Single level rendered home with tiled roof
• Home is 26 yrs. old approx.
• Renovate or knock down and build dream home
• Dual living potential
• Central kitchen plus kitchenette
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Balcony off two living areas
• Two en-suited bedrooms with robes
• Two guest bedrooms, with ceiling fans and robes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main open living area, plus ceiling fan
• 2 car garage with automatic door
• Fully fenced yard
• Total land area is 599m2
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops & restaurants
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Current Market Rental: $700 per week
Current Rent paid: $600 per week
Lease expires Oct 2021